- 2 Eggs
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk (12oz)
- 3/4 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 Tsp Ground/Grated Nutmeg (1/2 to add in mixture and 1/4 to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat the egg, sugar and milk together.
- Add vanilla essence and nutmeg into mixture and beat lightly so all ingredients is mixed well.
- Pour into a greased pan. Grate a little nutmeg on the top.
- Place the pan into a larger pan half filled with water.
- Place into pre-heated oven at 350 degrees, for about 50 minutes until set.