- 3 Ripe/Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar (if you prefer less sweet you can simply use less sugar)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract/Essence
- 1 1/2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Butter and flour a 4×8-inch loaf pan (or any other pan you prefer to use)
- In a bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until it is smooth.
- In the same bowl add all the wet ingredients: melted butter, vanilla essence, beaten egg, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and mix well.
- Add both wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until toothpick/tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.