- 2 lbs Tilapia, Cut in slices
- 1 Lemon or Lime
- 1/2 pt Olive Oil
- 2 Large Onions, cut in rings
- 1/4 pt Vinegar
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Green Pepper, sliced
- 2 Hot Peppers
- 2 Bay Leaves
Method for preparing:
- Remove the Tilapia skin, then wash preferably with lemon, if not then use lime.
- Now season the fish, and then lightly dip in flour.
- Fry in olive oil and then remove from pan.
- Next, fry the onion rings lightly on low heat.
- While frying the onion rings add vinegar, garlic, hot peppers, green pepper and bay leaves.
- Lastly, add the fried Tilapia and cook for about 5 minutes.
This Tilapia recipe serves about 8 and can be served hot or cold, depending of your preference.
Enjoyed this recipe? Please LIKE and SHARE!